Health Services Administrator (HSA)
Camden, New Jersey (outside of Philadelphia)
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with strong leadership skills? If you’re ready to step in and supervise our dedicated healthcare team - we’d like to hear from you. CFG HEALTH SYSTEMS, a division of CFG Health Network, has an opportunity for you at Camden County Correctional Facility as the Health Services Administrator (HSA). Serve as the chief on-site administrative manager responsible for supervising employees, the delivery of contract services, and service liaison within the institution.
- Direct and supervise the day-to-day activities of the health service unit assigned staff.
- Coordinate the healthcare delivery system with other institutional functions.
- Develop healthcare policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative support to the medical director.
- Meet with the institutional authority or his/her designee on a regular basis to optimize healthcare services within the institution.
- Coordinate the recruitment and selection of candidates with the Talent Acquisition Department.
- Develop and maintain a personnel staffing schedule to meet contract requirements.
- Coordinate with hospital administrators the delivery of services at outside the institution. When appropriate, negotiate third party contracts for the institution.
- Prepare and submit monthly statistical data and other required reports to the Institutional Authority and to the CEO, Vice President or President.
- Coordinate the Annual Health Services Planning Process.
- Manage the financial performance of the contract site, by evaluating and approving all expenditures before payment and ensuring the cost-effective controls are established & operating without sacrificing the quality of healthcare.
- Report monthly to the CEO: recommendations for improvement of services, budget variances and operational reports.
- A current CPR/BLS card with demonstrated and cognitive skills is required.
- RN, PA or Nurse Practitioner with management experience.
- Experience relative to a healthcare setting or an equivalent academic background.
- Must attend and participate in continuing education consistent with the requirements of the State Board of Nursing.
- Must update and maintain skills and knowledge related to correctional health.
Apply today: https://careers-cfghealthnetwork.icims.com/
For more information contact: Camille Williams, Sr. Corrections Recruiter, email@example.com | 856-602-2247