Director of Re-entry Services – Hutchins, TX
Job description and instructions to apply
Job Title: Director of Re-entry Services
Location: Hutchins, TX
The Director of Re-entry Services is responsible for the overall management and operations of the Re-entry programs located throughout the State of Texas and may have direct responsibility for one or more facilities. The Director is responsible for compliance with the requirements of both Volunteers of America Texas, Inc. policy and funding source guidelines. Management of facilities/programs may be directly or through subordinate management staff and includes budgetary responsibilities for effective program operation.
- Implements high quality, effective program services in a manner that best represents the mission and goals of the organization, that is consistent with client needs, and that complies with all regulatory, licensing, an accreditation requirements.
- Ensures that programs implement best practices and most recent developments from the field.
- Monitors service delivery through site visits, staff and client interviews, and evaluation of consumer satisfaction surveys.
- Ensures that all programs meet or exceed applicable licensing, regulatory and funding requirements, including working closely with the Quality Assurance Department on audits and program monitorings.
- Ensures new policies and procedures are implemented across all Corrections sites.
- Develops facility and program goals and objectives on an annual basis.
- Implements all Volunteers of America Texas, Inc. policies and procedures, standard operating procedures, and personnel policies.
- Develops strategic plan for the continued growth of Corrections programs which may include expansion of existing programs and facilities as well as newly developed programs and facilities.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with funding, regulatory and other community agencies to project a positive public image for programs.
- Participates in State and National policy setting forums and advocates for services.
- Supports the agency's public advocacy/public policy initiatives.
- In conjunction with the Chief Program Officer, provides leadership and direction for the development of new services and collaborative relationships.
- Responsible for providing ongoing leadership, guidance, and special designated activities as directed by the CPO in support of the organizational goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field plus five years directly related experience OR Master's Degree in relevant field plus three years directly related experience.
- Minimum two years of supervisory experience.
- Leadership experience in a residential program is required and experience with proposal writing is desirable.
- Valid Texas driver license, clear MVR, and ability to be insured.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today at https://www.voatx.org/job-openings